Salesforce CPQ Business Analyst
Company: ClifyX, INC
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Location: Remote with some travel
US Citizen only
Job Description: Below
Salary up to: $150 K
Job Description Salesforce CPQ (Business Analyst)
As a Business Analyst Salesforce (CPQ), you play a crucial role in this digital transformation as you are the liaison between the IT department and the business stakeholders. You understand the business needs and process and manage the Salesforce implementation project and support the below project activities.
1. Develop a communication approach and perform regular communication, ensuring transparency and cooperation between IT and business.
2. Gain and support deep knowledge of respective process domains. Have a sufficient connection to business stakeholders to be aware of business needs and identify implications for IT systems and automation.
3. Understand the current automation of CPQ business processes. Gain sufficient knowledge of current automation of CPQ processes end-to-end, including all integrated solutions and complemented with manual steps.
4. Analyze business needs. Identify needs via regular communication with business stakeholders. Perform requirements elicitation efficiently via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, interviews, documentation, etc.
5. Model the current and the future process using known methodologies (i.e., BPMN).
6. Document business requirements in a consistent manner. Translate business needs into business requirements, make specifications of detailed functional requirements in the form of user stories. The requirements to also accommodate system Validations with various scenarios to support testing teams.
7. Understand the various CPQ Platforms available in the market to judge the appropriate solution to support the business need.
8. Support end-to-end testing prior to user acceptance testing. Coordinate validation activities and ensure processing of findings (bugs, change requests). Support business in the validation process acting as an expert regarding the system functionality.
9. Support training. In cooperation with business, develop training materials about CPQ automation.
10. Corrective maintenance. Ensure the keep-it-running of the CPQ solution: monitor solution and solve incidents related to the solution, participate in the resolution of incidents in close contact with key users, internal technical specialists, and external IT Partner(s) when relevant. For incidents related to integration, work closely with the integration team.
11. Evolutive maintenance. Ensure the maintenance of the CPQ solution. Analyze and implement change requests linked to the solution in close contact with key users, internal technical specialists, and external IT Partner(s) when relevant.
12. System configuration. Perform Salesforce CPQ configuration when a solution can be provided without customization/coding, for example, by setting up products and pricing rules, templates, reports, roles, etc.
13. System use governance. Act as an expert regarding best practices of Salesforce CPQ use, provide guidance to users about optimal utilization of products and pricing functionality.
Your Profile Roles and Responsibilities
1 Bachelor's/master's in computer science, engineering or equivalent through experience or bachelor's/master's in marketing, sales, economics with experience in implementing automated solutions.
2 Given the international environment, excellent communication skills in English and holding work authorization in US
3 Hands on experience in
o Salesforce Development with experience in Visualforce, LWC and Aura Frameworks
o Salesforce Sales Cloud, CPQ and CLM
o Salesforce Integrations
o Reports & Dashboard
4 Experience in business analysis based on known frameworks, methods, and tools.
5 Certification in Salesforce CPQ Specialist and Salesforce Administration is a must.
6 Preferred certification in Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, Platform Developer1 and Platform Developer 2
7 Experience should cover business-driven and transformation-based projects aiming at implementing new software solutions inside the organization. Experience in projects covering the integration of different solution platforms is required.
8 Ability to deal with incidents, problems, and change requests.
9 An open mindset and willingness to take the business perspective. Experience in a position on the business side is a plus.
10 Capability to work with little or no supervision and to effectively prioritize workload, open and pragmatic in approach.
11 Preferred: business analysis certification, like IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (AAC), PMI-Professional in Business Analysis (PBA) Certification, or others.
12 Service management framework (ITIL) knowledge.
Experience level : 10+
Keywords: ClifyX, INC, Eugene , Salesforce CPQ Business Analyst, Professions , Remote, Oregon
here to apply!