Functional Analyst III Expert - CDISC
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Functional Analyst III Expert - CDISC
Job Number: 23-00818
Eclaro is looking for Functional Analyst III Expert - CDISC for our
client in Remote. -
Eclaro's client is a major technology firm with a prominent
presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and
services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. - If
you're up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding
Functional Analyst III Expert Description
- Provide strategic business analysis services to business
- Gain in-depth understanding of business strategy, processes,
services, roadmap and the context in which the business
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies.
- Review processes from end to end to identify and address
operational, financial, and technological risks.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Identify, create and facilitate process design and process
design changes with focus on quality improvement, data management,
- Perform work on and contribute the deliverables for tasks 3, 5,
6 and 7
- Data Management Capability Implementation including developing
or update processes, procedures, and other application-specific
- Develop cloud-based tools and solution for current and planned
- Conduct data profiling and analysis for data quality
- Develop recommended Data Management structure including roles,
responsibilities, and structure for a complete Data Management
Process and Structure.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the CTP Data
- Establish a strategic direction and priorities for the CTP Data
- Product Management Service Enhancements including develop
recommendations and plans for PMS enhancement.
- Develop documentation including the recommendation and plan for
- Improvement and Implementation of the new features in
- OS Data Modernization Platform Implementation including the
construction of a modernized platform to facilitate development of
multiple Packaged Business Capabilities (PBC)s based on composable
architecture to advance OS data modernization in a more scalable,
reusable, and agile fashion.
- Provide recommendations for data architecture design for OS
data stores to achieve its reporting and analytics goals.
- Operations and Maintenance including planning, requirements,
design, implementation and post implementation of minor
enhancements and operations and maintenance (O&M) tasks for the
Data Management, Data Governance, Product Management Service,
Packaged Business Capabilities task area activities
- Extensive experience with data validation and developing and
implementing data validation products for both FDA and industry
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with clinical data processing
from collection, validation, reporting, analysis, integration and
- 6-10 years of business/systems analysis or Quality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- More than 10 years of experience with standards development for
study data, CDISC standards.
- Experience with FDA
- Experience with pharma and/or tobacco industry
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not
discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Keywords: Eclaro, Eugene , Functional Analyst III Expert - CDISC, Professions , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...