Regional Nurse Consultant - Relocation Offered
Company: Avalon Health Care
Posted on: April 17, 2019
Avalon Health Care has an exciting opportunity for an experienced
LTC Nurse to be a Regional Nurse Consultant in Oregon!Relocation
The Regional Nurse Consultant will be responsible for the provision
of expert advice and oversight to facility management personnel and
line staff to ensure that systems are maintained to effectively and
efficiently operate the facility in a manner to safely meet
residents' needs in compliance with federal, state and local
Candidates should have current nursing license, excellent
leadership skills and have previous Nurse Consultant or DON
experience! We want individuals that make patient care a top
priority and can help us continue our tradition of providing
excellent quality of care, and who would like to grow with us as we
continue to build our service alliance!
We offer a competitive salary, a generous Paid Time Off program,
and comprehensive benefits!ResponsibilitiesEssential Job Functions
--- Resident Assessment/Care Plan Development--- Delivery of
Resident Care--- Facility Support--- Supervision--- Customer
Service--- Residents' Rights--- Resident Comfort and Safety---
Pharmacy Knowledge--- Lab Values--- Infection Control--- Continuing
- Previous Director of Nursing and/or Nurse Consulting experience
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse
(RN) in State of practice.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills
specific to geriatrics.
- Ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical
subjects, management, personal growth and development.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of infection control principles
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures,
as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an
interdisciplinary care team.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret
the programs, goals, objectives, and policies and procedures that
are necessary for providing quality care.
- Capable of researching new methods and principles to
incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and positively with
staff, residents and family members.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with
others, including employees, residents, family members, and
personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.
Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc., is an equal employment
opportunity employer (EEO) committed to hiring a diverse workforce
and sustaining an inclusive culture. Avalon Healthcare Management,
Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national
origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status or any other
status protected under federal, state, or local laws.
INDMG127EEOAvalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an affirmative
action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Avalon is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and
reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in
employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request
reasonable accommodation, contact Brenna Monsen, 801-596-8844,
Keywords: Avalon Health Care, Eugene , Regional Nurse Consultant - Relocation Offered, Professions , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!