Sales Rep - Auto Parts
Company: BigFoot Staffing
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThank you for considering this job opportunity -
we hope you apply and schedule a call with us soon! Please feel
free to start a conversation with us by texting 503-676-5063 or
schedule a call by clicking HERE.This position is with an auto
wrecking company that rewards hard work. The culture here is one
that supports each employee like they are family. Employee
advancement is possible and those with good communication,
motivation and a desire to perform are given opportunities for
growth.Those who are really good at the basic aspects of the job
will be given more compensation, responsibility, and a variety of
tasks.Objective: Providing customers with superior customer
service, generating sales, and taking payments in adherence with
all company policies and store standards.Essential Job Duties:
- Welcomes customers in person or over the phone in a
professional voice and greeting and listens to the customers
- Check for parts, whenever possible offer new or aftermarket
- Close sales and source new opportunities.
- Follow all procedures on pricing parts and creating invoices,
purchase orders, credits and delivery tickets.
- Explain to each customer the yard locations, return policy,
warranties and sales procedures.
- Accept payments and deposits ensuring any required sales tax
and core fees are included.
- Consults with manager when questions or problems occur.
- Acknowledges and thanks customers when transactions are
- Follows up with customer when parts are damaged or
- Able to work required days and hours which may include
weekends, holidays and overtime.
- Other duties as assigned. Work Environment:
- Office or shop environment.Physical Demands:
- Sitting or standing in front of a computer for long periods of
time. Answering phones Language Skills:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence such as email.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
work instructions, and procedure manuals.Required Education and
- High School diploma or GED
- 1+ years of sales experience
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Strong phone presence and experience taking a high volume of
- Basic knowledge of computersPreferred Education and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelors degree
- 1+ years of experience in automotive parts/services sales If
this all sounds good to you, or if you'd like to learn more - then
please apply! Thanks.
Keywords: BigFoot Staffing, Eugene , Sales Rep - Auto Parts, Sales , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!