Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Assist Director of Sales Sales Managers and Catering Manager in
obtaining customer satisfaction by performing clerical and
administrative duties relating to guest and hotel communications
through the sales team as well as light selling duties to small
groups and functions. The incumbent may also perform light selling
duties to small groups and functions as directed by the Director of
- High School diploma or equivalent is required with College
course work in related field preferred. Experience in a hotel or a
related field is also preferred. -
- Ability to type 55 wpm
- Proficient with Microsoft operating Systems OnQ and Sales Pro
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace
including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data
etc. from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet
the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding clarifying and
resolving the concerns and issues raised by coworkers and
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Approaches all encounters with guests and Associates in an
attentive friendly courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Maintains regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel. Possible weekends and Holidays
based on business demands.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include compliance with the Aimbridge Hospitality dress code
and wearing name tag when working (per brand standards).
- Complies at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintains Sales files in an organized fashion and as per
- Maintains Accounts Coverage Program as applicable.
- Demonstrates awareness of established goals for each department
and the role played in Sales process to achieve and/or exceed these
- Answers phones; qualifies incoming inquiry calls and ensures
all inquiries are dealt with accurately timely and in a
- Types sales contracts BEO's correspondence reports forms
directs mail pieces etc. as needed by sales team.
- Maintains lead log and lead statistics to be used for strategic
outbound sales. -
- Maintains Sales system (i.e. Delphi SalesPro etc.) docs and
ensures consistent accurate and working properly.
- Assists managers on creative projects including proposals
direct mail pieces invitations special events etc.
- Maintains timely and effective paper flow and communication
within department and to other departments.
- Maintains flow of sales contracts through proper distribution
to client team and to appropriate dept. head.
- Quotes prices for meeting inquiries and works with respective
Sales leadership at the property (i.e. DOS Catering Manager) to
handle small groups of less than 10 rooms and small meetings of
less than 10 people.
- Works with Sales leadership to detail upcoming functions as
needed obtain guarantees confirm arrangements etc.
- Distributes BEO's Changes Rooming Lists Signed Contracts
Revisions etc. to appropriate departments as it relates to meeting
- Assists guests and clients with small changes requests etc. and
completes needed paperwork for Manager.
- Conducts site inspections for the department as needed
- Enters group pickup in sales pro daily and enters preferred
production in sales pro monthly.
- Maintains constant paper flow of thank you letters for
groups/functions and distributes accordingly to departments and
maintain in files.
- Monitors/Orders office supplies and sales collateral to ensure
we are properly stocked at all times with full packets collateral
supplies and promotional items.
- Calls clients for guarantee numbers for functions 72 hours
prior creates/closes house accounts and complete AV order.
- Organizes in house deliveries amenities welcome letters
transportation schedules etc. as needed.
- Attends Sales Meetings and take minutes type and distribute
- Others items as they relate to the Sales and Marketing effort
of the hotel as well as any other items as needed by entire
- Familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality sales policies and
- Ensures Associates are at all times attentive friendly helpful
and courteous to all guests managers and fellow Associates.
- Any other duties as assigned by DOS specific to respective
property. -Our historic hotel in Eugene, Oregon offers 257 spacious
suites & guest rooms with patios or balconies offering gorgeous
views of the Willamette River, the Owen Rose Garden, and our
beautifully landscaped courtyards. In addition to our cozy rooms
and suites, our Eugene hotel offers an outdoor pool, indoor
whirlpool, 24-hour fitness center, and on-site restaurant-the
award-winning SweetWaters on the River-that serves innovative
Pan-Pacific Northwest cuisine in an elegant riverfront setting.
We're located in the heart of Willamette Valley, close to
everything our guest want to see and do in Eugene. Guests can visit
their favorite student at the University of Oregon, and take in an
Oregon Ducks football game at nearby Autzen Stadium. We close to
great shopping and dining next door at Valley River Center and
we're also near local wineries and breweries, including Territorial
Vineyards, Steelhead Brewery, Hop Valley Brewing, and more. Eugene
and its surrounding areas offer fun activities for all ages, and we
put our guests in the middle of it all.As the global leader in
third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over
1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international
lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle
hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about
serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a
culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of
possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.After an initial waiting
period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a
competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Eugene , Sales Coordinator, Sales , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!