Company: Waste Connections, Inc.
Posted on: September 8, 2018
Job TitleSales Representative Employee Type Employee Requisition Primary LocationEugene, Oregon Job Description Who Are We? WASTE CONNECTIONS, Inc. (NYSE: WCN) is not only the best waste services company in North America, it is also an amazing place to realize your potential, make decisions, have your voice heard, and partner with extremely hard working and passionate people! We seek servant leaders, mentors, top performers, and fun people. At Waste Connections, we value each individual's unique background, experience, and passion to make us a great place to work. Why you need to join us! CULTURE: It's a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important. INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees. RESPECT: We show respect for our customers and fellow employees. Respect for ourselves grows through all the hard work and great service we provide to the communities we are privileged to serve.Waste Connections, Inc. has an immediate opening for a strong and motivated sales representative with a passion for brand development and client service.Job Duties:
- Selling roll off hauling services to construction clients.
- Building a pipeline of contractors in order to increase construction and demolition waste hauls.
- Engaging with the community and managing events (Tailgaters, BBQ's, neighborhood sponsorships).
- Managing existing accounts and ensuring satisfaction and retention.
- Identifying new opportunities within current customer base.
- Preparing bids, weekly call reports and cold calling new and existing customers.
- Being the main point of contact for a current book of business.
- Interacting with customers, business associations and trade shows.
- Gathering contract expiration dates, documenting existing customer concerns and working with other departments to satisfy customer requests for service. Qualification Requirements:
- Be self-motivated, competitive, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- 1-2 years sales, account management, or client service experience required.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent communication, computer, and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent time & territory management skills.
- Must periodically be available outside of normal business hours. The position provides:
- Travel opportunities.
- Comprehensive training.
- Annual Chairman's Club recognition for top national performers. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans) Job Requirements: Education:Bachelors Language: Certification(s):Competencies:Responsibilities:Skills:
Keywords: Waste Connections, Inc., Eugene , Sales Representative, Sales , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!