Call Center Service Representative
Company: Oregon Community Credit Union
Posted on: September 9, 2018
OCCU's Call Center is growing! We have 8 new openings for full time Call Center Service Representatives in Eugene. If you are passionate about member service and want to be part of a dynamic and growing Credit Union, consider applying today!
A Call Center Service Representative assists members and potential members with their Credit Union needs. They actively educate, offer products and services in a professional and competent manner, set up new accounts, identify cross-selling opportunities, respond to problems, and direct members to appropriate employees. OCCU Call Center Service Representatives speak with more members than any other department in the Credit Union, giving them a unique ability to make a big impact on our membership.
As a not-for-profit financial institution, we strive to provide remarkable value and unparalleled personal guidance with every interaction. We focus on member service, community involvement and providing value to our more than 150,000 members with every decision we make. In exchange for high levels of work performance, dedication and innovative thinking, we are committed to providing our employees with a challenging, fun, open and engaging work environment that motivates them to stay with us over the long haul. Benefits include a robust 401(k) program with employer match after 6 months; medical, vision and dental coverage that starts the month after hire; life insurance and much more.
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Beginning Salary Range: $13.80 - $16.82 per hour, eligible for commission
- Provide members and potential members with accurate and precise information about all Credit Union products and services. Resolve problems that are within their authority to resolve. Refer problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their recommendations for resolution. Maintain a high level of professionalism and utilize problem resolution skills to assist members.
- Have a full understanding of phone operating system and perform within the service level standards set by the Member Contact Center Manager.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and cross-sell services to members while providing accurate, courteous, friendly, timely, and professional service.
- Receive, process, and post member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Act as a liaison between members and various organizations and departments, and respond to all electronic and written correspondence within one day.
- Must follow all BSA regulations, including completing CTR reports when applicable, reporting suspicious activity via SAR when applicable and completing annual training.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
- To be accurate in all work performed. Accuracy is key to providing exceptional member service.
- To look for cross-sell opportunities that help our membership. To meet monthly sales goals.
- To keep track of ones schedule and to attend work and meetings as scheduled and on-time.
- To stay up to date with product, procedure, and other pertinent changes. To attend and complete training that enhances ones ability to perform his or her job.
Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
Equivalent to a high school education.
Physical Demands and Work Requirements:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Work Hours: This job can typically be done within a Monday thru Saturday schedule; however, based on events going on there will be times when evening and weekend work is required with little or no notice.
Oregon Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Oregon Community Credit Union, Eugene , Call Center Service Representative, Sales , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!