Sales Representative (Entry Level)
Company: Pacific Office Automation
Posted on: September 11, 2019
Pacific Office Automation is currently looking for an Entry Level
Outside Sales Representative in Eugene, Oregon.If you are driven,
ambitious, and looking for an environment where you can work hard,
play hard, and constantly improve your skills, we want to hear from
you!Here's what POA is looking for in candidates:
- Those who are seeking excellent sales training to begin their
career. POA was recognized as having the best training in the
nation by Riordan and Associates, an independent consulting
- A proven ability to be a sales professional & leader -
exhibited through professional experience, education, club /
activities, or other involvement
- Bachelor's Degree. College grads or people looking to
transition to a sales career are encouraged to apply.
- Solid job tenure and proven success with quotas if you have had
- A competitive background. We need aggressive, highly motivated
people. POA rewards over-achievers.
- A desire to control your career. This position offers upward
financial potential; averaging 6 figures in 2-3 years!As an Outside
Sales Rep, you will be part of a team dedicated to developing new
business and establishing long-lasting business partnerships. You
will advise clients on best products and solutions to solve their
business needs, as well as serving as their personal client
representative. In this position, you will pro-actively reach out
to clients providing business technology products and solutions to
solve problems.As a Sales Representative at POA, you'll enjoy:
- Protected territory.
- Thorough and ongoing sales training.
- Advancement into sales leadership roles.
- Trips, clubs, awards, group events, team building.
- Team-player environment.
- Competitive commission structure.
- Aggressive 401k program 100% match since 1987.
- FSA programs.Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 0-5 years' experience in sales, account management, customer
service, or other relatable experienceOur sales teams of
overachievers is at the core of our growth and success. Our culture
is proven to produce high earning, successful, career driven
professionals. We have the processes, training, products and
support that will enable you to succeed.About Pacific Office:
Pacific Office Automation is one of the largest independently-owned
document imaging and technology dealers in the nation. We have
twenty five branches located in eight western states. Our
phenomenal growth and reputation in the industry, have created
multiple opportunities for sales representatives.
Keywords: Pacific Office Automation, Eugene , Sales Representative (Entry Level), Sales , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!